See all of the magazines included in the sale here. These make great gifts!
Monday, October 25, 2010
Amazon.com has select magazine subscriptions on sale for $6.99. These are all 1-year subscriptions with automatic renewal. This offer ends on October 30, 2010. Some examples of the magazines on sale include:
Monday, October 11, 2010
Play the Starbucks VIA Ready Brew Flavor Match Game online and receive a free sample 4 pack of Starbucks VIA Flavored Coffee.
While supplies last, limit one free sample pack per household.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Each day in October All You Magazine is offering free daily samples through their website. In the FAQ it explains the details and says the free samples are usually posted between 9am - 10am PST.
Be quick, some of these free samples will go fast!
Plus, if you don't already, you might want to consider subscribing to All You Magazine. Amazon.com has a 1-Year Subscription to All You Magazine with automatic renewal for $14.95. I love this magazine! In each issue you'll find:
- Coupons: All You features coupons in each issue; many are high-value and exclusive to the magazine.
- Live Well for Less: An inviting two-page, front-of-the-book section offers practical, actionable ideas for saving money.
- Dress for Real Life: All You features clothing from stores where women really shop at price points they can afford, showcasing many different body types, and often features real women in our fashion stories.
- Your Health: Providing smart cures and simple ways to boost wellness.
- We Made it Work: Inspiring first-person stories of women who have overcome challenges in their lives. Recent features have included how four women fought their way out of debt and joblessness, three adoptees searching for their birth families and others bravely beating cancer.
- Solve Your Family’s Eating Challenges: In each issue an All You nutrition expert solves one family’s eating challenge, offering essential tips and advice on how they can live healthier lives.
- Reality Checkers: All You is focused on reflecting our reader and her real life in everything we do. A key element to this is its ongoing dialogue with a highly engaged group of over 20,000 readers, the All You “Reality Checkers.” Their tips and photos are featured in every issue, ensuring that all content is “Reality Checked.”
- Real Family Food: Five easy meals that can be prepared that respect both the reader’s time and budget with cost per serving, prep and cook times included.
- Feature Articles: Money-saving solutions, low-cost beauty ideas, simple fitness plans, practical home tips and more.
Monday, October 4, 2010
Wow! For a limited time get 35% cash back through Ebates on 2011 Entertainment Book purchases at Entertainment.com, plus you'll receive a bonus $25 gift certificate for Restaurant.com.
Once your logged in to Ebates, go to the Entertainment.com store to get your discount. You can preview what coupons & discounts are in available in the Entertainment Book for your area.
New Ebates members also get a $5 bonus at sign up. Don't know what Ebates is? Then you're missing out! Find out how to make money with cash back programs such as Ebates.
Stay informed about these and other deals by following Cheap Cindy on Twitter and Cheap Cindy on Facebook.
photo: ba1969, sxc.hu
Friday, October 1, 2010
The Reading is SWEET: 2010 National Book Drive kicks off today, October 1, 2010, with a FREE Original Chocolate Chip Cookie giveaway from 10AM-2PM. Just visit a participating store for your free cookie. See participating stores here.
And, throughout October, you can receive a FREE Cookie of your choice by donating a new or gently read book at your local Great American Cookies store. All books collected at each store will be offered as a donation to a local branch of the public library or a local charity.
See more information on the Great American Cookies National Cookie Month web page.