Thursday, January 21, 2010

Maggiano's Little Italy $10 off $30

Maggiano's Little Italy is currently sending a printable coupon by email good for $10 off your purchase of $30 or more at their restaurants when you sign up to be on their email list. The $10 off coupon excludes alcoholic beverages and cannot be used with other offers.

The coupon I received had 30 days before it expired, so there was plenty of time to use it. I don't know how long they will be sending these coupons out, so sign up soon.

I've been told they also send an email for something free on your birthday and other offers throughout the year. (That's fine with me, I'll take all the free stuff and discounts I can get.)

Visit Maggiano's website to find a restaurant neat you.


Stay informed about these and other deals by following Cheap Cindy on Twitter and becoming a fan of Cheap Cindy on Facebook.

No comments: