Monday, August 11, 2008

Frugalography, Disclosures & Disclaimers


Hi, I'm Cindy, better known as Cheap Cindy. I guess I would blame (or thank) my Mother for my penny pinching ways. I grew up on coupon clipping, hand-me-downs and thrift stores. Of course I didn't appreciate this when I was younger, but it made me the proud cheapskate I am today.

I hope my ramblings provide a few money saving ideas that are useful instead of just clogging the up blogosphere. My tips won't make you rich but you might save enough to get that new pair of shoes you've been wanting (on sale of course).


Now for the legal mumbo jumbo:

This policy is in affect as of December 01, 2009. The writings in this blog are the opinion of the blogger, not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual.
The writings in this blog are my opinion and should only be viewed as my opinion except for comments made by others which I am not responsible, nor will be held liable, for anything anyone says on this blog in the blog comments, nor the laws which they may break in this country or theirs through their comments’ content, implication, and intent. My intention is to do no harm, not injure others, defame, or libel. It’s my opinion and advice, not counsel. What I write on this blog is not to be taken as fact nor absolute. If people use my advice, tips, techniques, and recommendations, and are injured physically or financially, I am not to be held responsible.
Information on the site may contain errors or inaccuracies. I do not make any warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site’s content. I cannot guarantee I will not make spelling errors or use proper grammer. Some of the words I use may be made up entirely and have no real meaning. This blog is written in English and I will not be responsible for translation or interpretation of content. I as well as my blog will be held harmless from prosecution for bad grammar and punctuation. I cannot be held responsible for links to content on and quotation of material from other sites. I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin.
Emails sent to me and comments made to this blog are considered my property. I will respect and protect anonymous sources, but all correspondence is considered available for publication.

EXTERNAL LINKS DISCLAIMER:
This site contains links to external, third party websites. I do not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to this site.I have no control or responsibility for the information, products and/or services found on any external sites. Nor do such links represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, products and/or services provided on or through any external sites, including, without limitation, warranties of any kind, either express or implied, warranties of title or non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or uses of items for a particular purpose.Visitors to this site assume complete responsibility and risk in their use of any external sites. Visitors should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its site administrator or webmaster.

This site uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit this blog website. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The blog and I as it's owner have not, but would, be willing to accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations, should they wish to send them to me. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog, but the blog owner would always give honest feedback, opinions and experiences in such posts. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.

This blog contains affiliate and referral links for which the blog owner may receive commissions or other forms of compensation. Not all links provided are affiliate or referral links.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org



If you have any questions about this disclaimer please email me at makemorecents@hotmail.com .



No comments: